At Granite and Marble Works, we want you to feel confident in the choice you make for your next countertop. Whether for your kitchen, bathroom or wet bar, we provide you with the information you need to make the decision on what type of stone to use on the project. Have questions, please contact us. Or use the quick links below to find out more about Granite and Marble Works, our process and the stone materials and services we offer.
We Make it Easy – No subcontracting, no outsourcing. One stop shopping helps ensure your satisfaction.
Our Story – Meet Mike & Margaret Roohan and learn about the company, established in 2003.
Materials – Choose your stone. A list of the stone options you have for your counters when you work with us.
- Granite – The ideal choice for kitchens because it can withstand high heat.
- Marble – A likely choice for bathroom vanities and hearths.
- Quartzite – Harder than granite, harder than marble!
- Soapstone – Heat resistant, great for kitchen countertops and woodstoves.
- Onyx – A softer stone, Onyx provides fascinating patterns.
- Engineered Stone – We offer several engineered quartz options.
- Travertine – The middle stages of limestone evolving into marble.
- Limestone – A beautiful option for low traffic areas.
Process – The process we go through when replacing your countertops.
Galleries – Photos and more information
- Kitchen – View our gallery of kitchen countertops.
- Bathrooms – View our gallery of bathroom vanities.
- Custom Work – Anything is possible!
FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions
- Seam Placement – We aim for seamless countertops
- Natural Stone – Natural stone vs synthetic material
- Care & Cleaning Tips – Do’s and Don’t for daily care
- Discolorations – Etching vs staining
- Sealing Stone – How do you seal stone countertops?
Repairs – Most issues that arise with your counters can be fixed or repaired. Before you worry, give us a call.
Contact – Contact us or drop by to visit our showroom!
Home – Welcome to Granite & Marble Works!