Home – Welcome to Granite & Marble Works!
We Make it Easy – No subcontracting, no outsourcing.
Our Story – Meet Mike & Margaret Roohan and learn about the company, established in 2003.
Materials – Choose your stone.
- Granite – The ideal choice for kitchens because it can withstand high heat.
- Marble – A likely choice for bathroom vanities and hearths.
- Quartzite – Harder than granite, harder than marble!
- Soapstone – Heat resistant, great for kitchen countertops and woodstoves.
- Onyx – A softer stone, Onyx provides fascinating patterns.
- Engineered Stone – We offer several engineered quartz options.
- Travertine – The middle stages of limestone evolving into marble.
- Limestone – A beautiful option for low traffic areas.
Process – Follow these easy steps to replacing a countertop!
Galleries – Photos and more information
- Kitchen – View our gallery of kitchen countertops.
- Bathrooms – View our gallery of bathroom vanities.
- Custom Work – Anything is possible!
FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions
- Time to Replace Kitchen Countertops – 5 signs that indicate it’s time for a change
- Seam Placement – We aim for seamless countertops
- Natural Stone – Natural stone vs synthetic material
- Care & Cleaning Tips – Do’s and Don’t for daily care
- Discolorations – Etching vs staining
- Choosing the Right Countertop Surface – Tips on choosing the right material for your countertop
- How to Care for Granite Countertops – Learn about sealing, regular & special care and custom finishes.
- 5 Unique Uses for Stone Countertops – Stone can be used in so many creative ways to beautify your house
Repairs – Most issues can be fixed or repaired.
Contact – Contact us or drop by to visit our showroom!